Jul 12, 2022
On this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, we welcome Dr. Tracy Taddey! Following in the footsteps of her grandfather and father, Dr. Taddey obtained her B.A. from New York University, and is a third generation dentist. She graduated from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 1998. Dr. Taddey began her career at Elle Magazine in New York City as a Beauty and Fashion Editor. Researching health issues for articles sparked her interest and guided her decision to pursue a career in the health field. By combining her creative Fashion and Beauty journalism background with dentistry she focuses her practice on Cosmetic Dentistry and creating beautiful smiles. She runs competitively and enjoys participating in Half Marathons and Marathons, including The Boston Marathon 2019. Another favorite activity is horseback riding on her horse Foxy.
In this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, you will hear
- Changing course from Journalism to Dentistry
- How her experience working in the Beauty and Health Industry has influenced her work
- Over the Shoulder Cosmetic Smile Design
- Dr. Taddey's protocol for anterior and cosmetic cases; steps involved and time intervals from prep to input
- The different materials she uses for her cases
- Advice for those currently studying dentistry or just graduated dental school
Find out more about Drs. Taddey and their practice, La Jolla Dentist!
Discover the Dental Up Podcast and subscribe on your favorite
listening platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio,
YouTube, and more!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-dental-up-podcast/id999909601