Jan 9, 2020
Our guest this week Dr. Jamel Odeh, DDS sits down with our host Brandon Fetters and discusses why students should master the fundamentals in Dental School first, and then proceed in learning about the latest technology. He shares his experience in being an educator for the past 27 years and what he learned from patients and his students. Finally, Dr. Odeh shares a few tips he's used that helped him create and maintain loyal patients throughout his career. You will hear all this and much more on this week’s episode of The Dental Up Podcast.
On this Episode you will hear about:
- Always invest in your Team and Practice.
- When to buy new technology.
- Know the fundamentals in dentistry first and then invest time in new technology.
- Investing towards your retirement.
- An Educator’s perspective on Dentistry Today.
For more information on Dr. Jamel Odeh, DDS click the
links down below: