Jun 21, 2022
On this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, we welcome to the podcast Dr. Perry Joiner! Dr. Joiner is a Georgia native and received his Bachelors in Finance from the University of Georgia. He then went on to receive his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona. Dr. Joiner has practiced dentistry around the country learning the latest techniques in implant, sedation, and general dentistry. He has earned accolades for his dedication to dentistry including Fellowships from the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He has also passed the written boards for the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, received training in both IV and oral sedation, and has been a practicing Invisalign provider for over seven years. Dr. Joiner and his wife recently returned to Georgia and are excited to raise their three children here in Fayette county.
In this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, you will hear
- Dr. Joiner's first job coming out of Dental School
- His first practice and how he grew it from the ground up
- The importance of great office staff
- Removable and Crown & Bridge Cases: From Prepping, Materials, to Delivery
- What it's been like working with Keating Dental Lab
- His advice to younger dentists looking to branch off on their own
Find out more about Dr. Joiner and Fayette Family Dental here!
Discover the Dental Up Podcast and subscribe on your favorite
listening platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio,
YouTube, and more!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-dental-up-podcast/id999909601