Nov 7, 2019
Our guest Dr. Jose Alamo, DMD sits down with Brandon Fetters and discuss the importance of mentorships during and after Dental School. Dr. Alamo shares how exposing students to different medical fields early on can help them refocus and find the right career path that works for them. Dr. Alamo also shares his experience in Nicaragua and Panama in providing over 800+ patients with free Dental Services. He goes into detail on his recent induction to the ICO and how his app will help the way healthcare is delivered. You will hear all this and much more on this week’s episode of The Dental Up Podcast.
You will hear on this episode:
- What it takes to provide free services to places in Nicaragua and Panama.
- His involvement with Texas Mission of Mercy and Hispanic Dental Association Clinics
- How the 3M Digital Scanner elevated the efficiency in his practice.
- What is VeMiDoc App
- Why it’s important to research CE Courses to extend your knowledge.
- His viewpoint on mentorships during and after Dental School.
Click here to learn more about Dr. Alamo, his practice and his projects by clicking the links:
Dental Practice: https://smilekyle.com
VeMiDoc Website: http://www.vemidoc.com